Join us for GHP's potLUCK raffle!
Support your local ceramic arts center and get the chance to win work by your favorite Greenwich House Pottery faculty member. GHP, like many small arts nonprofits, has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic and needs your support.
Greenwich House Pottery is an art center that has been supporting artists and their projects, and teaching and promoting ceramics to the world for over 115 years. Through war, depression, recession and a century of growth and chance, GHP perseveres and remains a stalwart of innovation and art. We offer a diverse program of classes, exhibitions, artist residencies, free public lectures, Masters Series Workshops, and community outreach, all of which serve newcomers, amateurs and professional artists alike. GHP plays a vital role in community building and providing access to the arts. We offer a chance to learn from clay in a direct way and to foster connections between artist, material and community.
- Raffle tickets cost $25 for one, $100 for five, or $250 for fifteen.
- Raffle tickets may be purchased until 11:59 p.m. EST on December 10, 2020.
Raffle tickets may be purchased online, in-person, or over the phone (212-242-4106).
- Raffle ticket purchasers are eligible to win any of the prizes in the drawing and may buy as many tickets as they would like.
- Raffle ticket purchasers will not receive physical tickets. Ticket holders' names will be entered into the raffle, and winners will be contacted.
- Winners will be drawn on December 11, 2020 and contacted via the email address (or phone number) given when the raffle tickets were purchased.
- GHP will coordinate with winners to pick up their prizes.
- Ticket holders are not guaranteed to win a prize.
- Raffle ticket purchases go to support Greenwich House Pottery, but are not tax deductible according to the law.